Creativity and Responsiveness
Lucien Georgelin has always reinvented his recipes and advocates research and development to continually innovate and propose new products to consumers.
On the first semester of 2017, Lucien created a new range of “gourmet and light” jam with 30% less sugar, a new range of 4x100g compote with fresh flavours (fridge section) and a range of apples in the oven with apple from the valley of the Garonne (south of France).
Always focusing on the provenance of the fruits, Lucien knows how to be responsive in order to meet the expectations of consumers and his customers in order to bring them complete satisfaction.
- fruit desserts : flavour of the year
- 65% of the Golden Plum (Prune d’Ente) in a local competition
- 4 References of the range 65% of fruits Lucien Georgelin chosen flavour of the year 2010
- the exotic range “recipes cooked in the cauldron” elected flavour of the year 2013
- The extra apricot jam of the Roussillon gold medalist at the General Agricultural Council in Paris.
- The Fleur de Fruits elected flavour of the year 2014
- 3 references to the radius jams elected flavour of the year 2015
- 4 references to the tomato sauces range elected flavour of the year 2015
- The extra raspberry jam gold medallist at the Paris General agricultural competition
- The extra apricot jam from the Rousillon silver medalist at the general agricultural competition in Paris.
- The bronze medallist in the general agricultural competition in Paris
- South West Strawberry Extra jam gold medallist
- The extra apricot jam of the Rousillon gold medalist
- The extra banana jam of the meeting vanilla gold medalist
- Southwest Blueberry Jam 30% less sugar
- The pineapple Jam of the meeting less 30% sugar
- The bread dough chosen flavour of the year
- The range of tomato sauces with Marmande tomatoes and fruit as well as the spreads chosen flavour of the year 2017