Marmande Tomato Sauces
Lucien Georgelin is implanted in Virazeil near Marmande, the capital of the tomato, wanting to wink at his county by promoting the famous tomato of Marmande. He chose these tomatoes cultivated in the local fields, for their tasting qualities from a terroir leading to their growth.
Presented in generous glass jar of 250 g and cooked with ingredients found in the kitchen of all household, the tomato sauces Lucien Georgelin perfectly combine an attractive price and a high quality on the plate.
The tomato sauces of Lucien Georgelin has a quality that exceeds expectations of a "homemade" taste.
"Classic" Marmande Tomato sauces
- Tomato sauce with Marmande tomatoes, garlic and Espelette pepper (mildly spicy)
- Tomato bologneese sauce with Marmande tomatoes (100% French beef)
- Tomato sauce with Marmande peppers and eggplants/aubergine
- Tomato sauce with Marmande tomatoes and basil
Lucien Georgelin wished to work with local producers to assure the traceability of tomatoes and to propose a quality tomato sauce as "homemade".
- Pascal Raffaello : producer of tomatoes in Lot-et-Garonne ;
- Benoît Battiston : producer of tomatoes in Dordogne ;
- Fabien Tarascon : producer of tomatoes in le Lot-et-Garonne ;
- Michel Artisié : producer of organic tomatoes in le Lot-et-Garonne.
With this new range of tomato sauces, Lucien Georgelin reinforces his know-how of the terroir, to the taste of the old days with a touch of creativity.
Spicy and salty sauces are used with pasta or rice, in the bottom of pizza or to accompany your grilled meats, fish or vegetables.
Discover our range of Tourin which is a tomato soup. The tomato soup can taste hot or cold according to you preference. It exists in family jar (550g) or individual size (4x100g).